Welcome to AIMday Data
The ever-increasing volume and significance of data in our daily lives, and the power of the information locked inside, represents one of the greatest opportunities and challenges. Data underpins business and our economy, providing new insights into consumer needs and enabling new products and services to be developed.
AIMday Data held on 15 March 2018 by the University of Edinburgh is designed to bring together multi-disciplinary researchers and organisations that face challenges within the area of data in order to find pathways to solutions.
What the AIMday concept offers:
- Meet company representatives to discuss opportunities for innovation
- Learn about industry’s needs for new knowledge and competence in your area of expertise
- Make contacts within industry that can lead to collaborations
- Discuss collaborations in various forms e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research, and PhD programmes
- Meet researchers across departments to discuss issues of common interest
- Network with industry peers and academics
Registration is now open for academics and researchers – please go to the List of Questions page to view the questions posed and then register for the ones of interest to you via the Registration for Academics page.
Please note that registration closes on Friday 2 March 2018.
If you have any queries at all, please contact the team at Edinburgh.Innovations@ed.ac.uk.