Welcome to AIMday Microscopy!
Microscopy is at the heart of much of the biomedical research that is conducted at the University of Oxford. Technological advances in both hardware and image analysis capabilities are opening up new and exciting applications in biological research. Oxford has a world-class biomedical imaging community both in the development and application of novel advanced techniques. This event offers an opportunity for external organisations and researchers from Oxford to get together and discuss current and future challenges and opportunities in the field.
External organisations are welcomed to submit their questions to AIMday Microscopy. Topics can include but are not limited to:
- New advanced microscopy techniques, including improved imaging methods
eg Super-resolution fluorescence microscopy
- Quantitative image analysis
- Biological applications, including live cell imaging
- Particle tracking by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Development of hardware/software
- Electron microscopy/cryo-EM