- Registration for companies and external organisations
- Registration for academics and researchers
- List of questions
How to participate and why
We’re inviting organisations and businesses to submit a question relating to a Green Future business challenge by 25 July. Your question will then be tackled by a group of academics with the aim of finding a solution.
Topics your question may be based on, but not limited to:
- Targeting greenhouse gas reductions
- Realising a circular economy and sustainability
- Protecting our nature
- Developing and deploying net-zero technologies
Our innovation services team are happy to assist you to form or refine your question. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your question before submitting.
One question, one hour, a group of academic experts: that is the AIMday format!
We recommend that at least two company representatives are available to join the discussion of each of your questions they should be well versed in the topic of the question(s) submitted and be prepared to provide further context and background.
We welcome up to three questions from each participating company or organisation.
Please note that workshops are, in general, open for other companies to observe where relevant, but closed workshops can be requested if required.
Your question(s) and (company) name will be published on this website.
Benefits of participating
AIMday allows organisations and businesses to set the agenda for face-to-face discussions with expert academics. The day is free to attend and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Find solutions to your business challenge(s).
- Learn about the latest research and technological advances in your industry.
- Explore potential opportunities for collaborations.
- Network with academic researchers across different disciplines.
Read more about participating in AIMday in what’s in it for companies
Registration for companies and external organisations is open 30 May – 25 July 2022
- Questions submission (company registration): 30 May – 25 July 2022
- Academic and researcher sign-up: 1 – 26 August 2022
- Meeting Day: 14 September 2022